I wonder if anyone in the community psych network can help me with a query about Francine Shapiro, the creator of EMDR therapy?

I seem to recall coming across a reference on the internet, about a year ago, to her having sued a journalist (or perhaps to her having threatened / tried to sue them), because they had written very critically about her approach, dismissing it as a form of snake oil.

Unfortunately, I've lost any reference to the relevant site / address, and my internet searches have so far have drawn a blank.

Of course, it may be that I'm misremembering the reference / getting her name mixed up with someone else's, and I was therefore wondering if anyone else might have come across something similar with reference to Shapiro, or might know of somewhere else that I could look / ask, to find out?

I'd be very grateful for any thoughts, or suggestions on this topic.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Best Regards

Paul