Mark
I agree.  My original post was about Winterbourne view and invited a critical view of it, the concordat, and ld psychs role/contribution to the plan. I am looking for a narrative that embraces its complexity across care groups and which details what progress will look like for the people at the heart of all this.
Richard

Sent from my iPhone