It's Mark Feinmann in Glasgow - tho he trained as a CP he cut their funding to pay for far less elitist assistants, be-frienders, support staff etc AND better places for those served in which to live C
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Deborah Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:32:25 -0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Winterbourne View

Hi Craig,

I'd really like to hear more from your CP Commissioning friend.  Would you mind finding out if they would mind you passing on their email?  You can send it to my personal address [log in to unmask]

Sometimes the feeling that I'm the only one feeling that I'm the only one really not happy with the way our service responses to people with learning disabilities are organised makes me feel I'm going mad

Deborah