Hi Douglas,

Using two Table Is is a good way to show the difference between the two
cut-offs, but I assume you will only discuss one of the models in your
paper. IMO you only need to deposit the high res model, so there should be
no problems with resolution conflicts in the PDB file. The annotators will
probably help you if there is a problem with Rmerge > 1.00.

As for the title of your paper: nobody forces you to put a resolution in it
if it causes to much of a stir.

Cheers,
Robbie