   If you just want the mathematics and are willing to roll your own
code, you can use the method of Wolfgang Kabsch.  I see this has been
enshrined in a Wikipedia page at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabsch_algorithm

This is what I've used when I've wanted to superimpose points where
the mapping between the points is defined.  If the points in your
tetramer aren't pathological, like lying in a common plane, you
shouldn't have to worry about SVD and can just perform the matrix
inversion.

Dale Tronrud