My advice received on this was:

Only that the reply supplied by BB is somewhat inaccurate!!

S41 simply does not apply - this is not a legal confidence

S43 does not apply - disclosure would not affect the College's commercial interests.

Blackboard's commercial interests are neither here nor there.

Who lets a supplier write their FOI policy for them?  In what way is that acceptable?

Cheers

George Wraith

Head of ICT

CORPORATE SERVICES - ICT

New College Durham | Room No. Gr1.11 |  Framwellgate Moor | Durham | DH1 5ES

Telephone: +44 (0) 191 375 4415 (Direct Line)
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7817458203

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website:
www.newcollegedurham.ac.uk