Interesting, but it doesn’t help those with radiator thermostats.  For them its either on or off!

I’d certainly be wary about providing control of electric fires – Dimplex type radiators are probably safest.  But we can’t stop a client plugging anything in to a 13a socket.

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Service
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ

Tel: 01482 608971, Fax: 01482 608951
Internal extension HRI 608971
Web page http://www.hey.nhs.uk/content/services/rehabEngineering.aspx