The Analysis Factor is happy to announce our next online workshop:

Calculating Power and Sample Size

http://theanalysisinstitute.com/cpss/

Begins January 11
3-hour workshop/ 2 hours live Q&A
Workshop price $147
$50 student discount available

In this workshop, you will learn:

-You’ll get up to speed on power, sample size, and how to calculate them.

-You’ll learn how to calculate sample estimates using two specialized software programs.

-You’ll understand the five pieces of information you need to gather before you begin and how to find them.

-And we’ll cover in detail the logic and similarities of all sample size estimates, so you will understand the strategies to apply to any new kind of sample size estimate situation.

The online lessons contain 3 hours of video material you can watch on your own time, exercises, written handouts and worksheets, and two live Question & Answer Webinar Sessions with the instructor, Karen Grace-Martin. Full, enhanced transcripts of videos are included in the workshop price. Ongoing support is included through membership in the workshop website for a full year.

Workshop details are on the registration page:

http://theanalysisinstitute.com/cpss/

SIGNOFF allstat