The MPS Research Unit is pleased to announce our programme of short courses for 2013 on advanced concepts in the design and analysis of clinical trials.  Our courses are aimed at statisticians working in clinical research.  Courses take place in the attractive accommodation of the Postgraduate Statistics Centre at Lancaster University.  Presenters will be John Whitehead, Anne Whitehead, Thomas Jaki, Lisa Hampson, Andrew Titman and Dominic Magirr.

CALENDAR FOR 2013

    11-14 Feb           Pharmacological Modelling
    25-28 Feb           Survival and Event History Analysis
    11-14 Mar           Adaptive and Bayesian Methods in Clinical Research
    15 March*           Genomics: Technologies and Data Analyses
    10-11 June          Designing Early Phase Trials

 *Course material for the Genomics workshop will be available for self-study via the web from 31 January, which is the registration deadline.  A one day workshop to complete the course will be held at Lancaster on 15 March.

FURTHER DETAILS AND BOOKING:  For details of these and other courses offered by the Postgraduate Statistics Centre, go to http://shortcourses.maths.lancs.ac.uk or contact Angela Mercer, Postgraduate Statistics Centre, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Fylde College, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YF, UK.
Tel:  +44 1524 593064     email: [log in to unmask]

All of the professional development courses offered by the MPS Research Unit may be commissioned by a company or organisation, tailored to meet your special requirements and presented at a location of your choice both for statisticians and non-statisticians. Please contact our short courses administrator Angela Mercer to discuss your specific requirements or for further information. Information about the MPS Research Unit can be found at www.mps-research.com

SIGNOFF allstat