Planning Officer

Good Afternoon all,
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Officer to work within one of the established Russell Group Universities in the Thames Valley area. The position is open on an initial 3-4 month contract basis with the option to go into a permanent role.

The post will be responsible for over seeing the Student Numbers planning team, the Budget's Committee and the Organisational & Purchasing groups.

The candidate will need to be confident and experienced in Excel and able to demonstrate strong numerical analysis skills, managing datasets that are both complex and large.

Interviews will be held on Monday 17th December, with a proposed start date in January 2013.

Please contact me with any interest, recommendations or questions.

Daisy Hodgkinson-Morgan BA | Consultant
BI Higher and Further Education
Public Sector

Real Staffing Group