Dear all,

We currently have two Planning Officer vacancies in the Strategic Planning team at the University of East London, one full-time permanent and one full-time fixed term for 9 months. Salaries will be in the range £30,871 – £35,241 p.a. inclusive of London weighting.

The two posts will form a key part of the University’s institutional research function and will provide support for the UEL annual planning process. Further details can be found at: http://jobs.uel.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=129S2012

The closing date for both posts is Sunday 9th December.

Holly Duglan

Head of Strategic Planning

University of East London

44 (0)20 8223 2006

For diary matters, please copy in Sue Isaac: [log in to unmask]

External & Strategic Development Services EB1.05

Docklands Campus, 4-6 University Way

London E16 2RD

cid:image005.png@01CC30D3.80426790