Dear Borut

Anything Horse related always catches my attention, so I checked out the reference and  managed to track down the author.  pdf - copy attached.

Other Zooarchers interested in a copy, contact me directly as the copy won't go through ZOOARCH.

As always (everyone out there), I'm interested in any/all horse-related research.

Borut, do you have horse finds/burials? I'm very interested in finds in countries near the Black Sea / Eastern Europe. If you have anything, I'd love to hear about it.

best
Pam

Pamela J Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology
Horses of Men & Gods project (AHRC, NT & MoL)
Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP UK
p.j.cross (at) student.bradford.ac.uk / pajx (at) aol.com
http://www.barc.brad.ac.uk/resstud_Cross.php
http://bradford.academia.edu/PamCross

p.s. If I've unintentionally been rude to anyone and not sent a promised paper, please ask me again.