We are looking for you to strengthen our team as soon as possible as

Post-Doc/Head of Research Centre for Urban Water Management

In this position your expertise is sought particularly in the area of urban water engineering and infrastructure management, which includes topics such as sewerage, urban drainage systems and water distribution. The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong research program in tight cooperation with practice, to acquire competitive resources and to support teaching activities. ETH Zurich offers internationally competitive working conditions. The workplace Zurich is consistently ranked as one of the world`s premier cities in terms of living standards.

We are looking for candidates who have earned a PhD in environmental engineering or a related field and have extensive experience with network simulation tools. A strong command of German and English is required. Applications from female scientists are strongly encouraged. Part time employment is possible.

For further information about the position, please contact Prof. Dr. Max Maurer by e-mail [log in to unmask] (no applications) and visit our website http://www.ifu.ethz.ch/SWW/index_EN.

Please apply online with your CV and application letter (including a statement of research interests and names and addresses of 3 references) until January, 20th 2013 (with a potential start date of March 2013), to: ETH Zurich, Hans-Peter Widmer, Human Resources, 8092 Zurich or preferably online on:

http://internet1.refline.ch/845721/2318/++publications++/1/index.html

Come join us!

         °°°
         Max Maurer, PhD

         Eawag, The Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science & Technology
         Urban Water Management, Dept. Head
      &
         ETH: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich,
         Professor for Urban Water Systems

         Contact Eawag:
         Ueberlandstrasse 133 / P.O. Box 611
         8600 Duebendorf
         Switzerland
         Phone: +41-(0)58-765 5386
         Fax: +41-(0)58-765 5389
         http://www.eawag.ch
<http://www.eawag.ch/>         Info about my person: http://www.eawag.ch/~maurer/
         Contact ETH:
         Institute of Environmental Engineering
         HIL G 32.2
         Wolfgang-Pauli-Str. 15
         8093 Zuerich
          "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."
                                                         Richard P. Feynman, April 1966
         "...Professoren wissen nämlich auch nix, mein Lieber!"
                                                                       Wolfgang Borchert, 1961