Does the scheduled/unscheduled distinction actually make a difference ?
I've long stopped paying attention to it, especially as (apart from the SE)
all services here are redundant and it doesn't make the slightest bit of
difference to the user whether I pull a CE/WMS/BDII out.

Cheers,
Daniela

Sent from the pit of despair

HEP Group/Physics Dep