From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alessandra Forti
Sent: 01 November 2012 11:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: can't edit ggus tickets

I can't even see the tickets I've opened for EMI.

cheers
alessandra

On 01/11/2012 11:08, Wahid Bhimji wrote:

Hello

Yes I did get the warning email. I expect everyone (in the uk who is older than a year) did.
But I can do other things with my new certificate. I guess perhaps the team ticket editing was only possible with the old certificate - but then recently for sure I will have been presenting the new certificate when going to ggus so don't see immediately how it could have been related.
(But given it happened around the same time then probably is I guess)

Wahid