Sure. But since hepix and EGI Community have already grabbed the second and third weeks in April, I assume we're going to be holding GridPP30 in one of the remaining two weeks left to us - somewhere in the 1st to the 5th or the 22nd to the 26th?

Sam

On 2 November 2012 12:35, John Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We generally try to hold them outside term time to use university facilities. So does everyone else.

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sam Skipsey
Sent: 02 November 2012 12:21

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GridPP30 dates

On 2 November 2012 12:14, John Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Can't tell if you are joking if you don't use smileys Sam.

Semi-joking. Certainly, I'd not want Chris to be unable to make GridPP30, although obviously he's not the only constraint on booking. ;)

We could always do a doodle of the 60-70 people who attend GridPP meetings and see if we can find a suitable slot.        I am joking :-)

There are  major constraints around Easter with the EGI Community Forum in Manchester 8-12 April and HEPiX in Bologna, the 15-19th.

It's interesting that our GridPP meetings always seem to be in the "busy periods" for Grid fora (constrained by EGI Community and HEPiX continually in the Spring, and by EGI Tech, "The meeting previously known as All-Hands" in the Autumn). Since apparently we actually know when *those* meetings are, we could at least pick a week at this point in time - presumably, we know that we *won't* be holding GridPP on the 8-12 or the 15-19th?

Sam

John