Hi Pete, all,

The general RAL network is up and working. We (PPD) also have email (I suspect this is via our Exchange servers at DL but am not 100% sure). I also suspect that staff in R89 (the Tier1 building) may not yet have network access (but their office lights are on!).

The Tier 1 services are all down following electrical power failure.

The RAL PPD Tier 2 is up and running but some services are affected by the Tier 1 being down.

More news and time estimates will of course appear in due course.

Regards
Dave

Dr David Kelsey
Particle Physics Department