Dear friends.

I have completed M.Tech in biomedical engineering. Currently i am pursuing PhD in  Medical image processing . The research work titled as "Investigation and comparative analysis of structural and volumetric changes of human brain for the diagonosis of Alzheimers disease". my thesis will submit on dec 30.

The proposed study is to evaluate the structural  volumetric brain changes using Voxel Based Morphometry (VBM) ,  Diffusion Tractography  and  Artificial neural network  such as Bacterial forafing optimization and genetic algorithm for identifying  the early detection of in AD and to determine  the  brain structural markers  seen overtime in AD patients .

I am planning to do PDF in reputed institution . Currently any PDF positions are avialable in this area.

Tinu Varghese

Research Scholar

Noorul Islam University and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and TEchnology ,Trivandrum,Kerala,India