Dear Vladimir,
  I am doing TF right now. My data has 800ms prestimulus window. Based on the spm manual, in order to get low frequency (2Hz), I set wavelets cycles number to be 3. then  (3/2)* 1000/2 =750ms which is within my 800ms pre stimulus window range. Is this the correct way to set. Also I noticed if I set frequencies of interest to be [2:48], the output TF frequecies will be always[2 3 4.....48] no matter how many wavelet cycles I set. Shouldn't the frequency resolution depend on wavelet cycles setting?  Could you help me out here.

thanks

Jun