Dear SPM experts,

When I used the marsbar to extract the beta value, I got two identical beta values across in two different coordinates (-44, -64, -16 and -28, -94, -8). It is strange because they had different p values and I supposed that they should have had different betas. When I view the two ROIs in the marsbar, I found that they had identical center of mass. Does it mean they belong to the same cluster? BTW, the spatial resolution is 3.4mm x 3.4mm x 3.4mm and smooth at 8mm x 8mm x 8mm. Can any one tell me why the different coordinates had the same beta?

Thanks!

Veda