From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KimMJ [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] PET template...

Dear SPM experts

I'm planning to analyze FP-CIT PET (a kind of dopamine transporter imaging) images in patients with Parkinson's disease.

And my question is...
Does anyone know of an FP-CIT PET template that can be freely downloaded ?
If not, can I make a study-specific template using my data by way of direct normalization of each FP-CIT PET to a H2O PET template provided by SPM? Is this method valid?

Any comments would be appreciated
Thank you in advance for your help.

MJ Kim