Hi Mozi,

I wrote a subfunction called y_WarpBackByDARTEL in DPARSF (www.restfmri.net). This function could Warp a mask from MNI space into a subject's native functional space by using the DARTEL information. Also, you can use DAPRSF to do DARTEL and transform the ROI mask files from MNI space to native space automatically. You can have a try. :)

Best,

Chao-Gan