BNA2013: Festival of Neuroscience 7-10 April 2013, The Barbican Centre, London

POSTER AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE 23RD NOVEMBER.

The abstract deadline is just over a week away - there is still time and it's a great opportunity to showcase your research at this spectacular and unique event, register and book your poster abstract today.  The abstract submission deadline is midnight on 23rd November 2012.

The hottest topics in neuroscience research will be presented, 56 scientific sessions, 8 plenary lectures, 1000+ poster presentations and 240 top class speakers.  Click here to view the fantastic line up of speakers, and here for details of the 8 symposia themes.

REGISTER YOUR PLACE

As a BNA or partner society member you can benefit from a discounted registration fee from only £95.00 for FOUR DAYS of neuroscience!

Click here to register your place.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD

Please forward this email to colleagues, students, researchers, and anybody with an interest in Neuroscience - we don't want anybody to miss out on this unique neuroscience event.

You can also help to spread the word through social media channels;

  'Like' BNA on Facebook

 follow @BNA2013Festival & mention #BNAneurofest on Twitter.

We look forward to seeing you at the Festival of Neuroscience!

For more information or assistance contact: [log in to unmask] or call +44(0)207 808 5171
Click here to visit the website