Dear SPMers:

  On my computer, the fonts of SPM8 interface became disordered (as the attached picture). My computer system is Windows7. This phenomenon appeared when I installed a program, which was used well in Windows XP. I tried to set the Matlab preference fonts to a fixed kind font. For example, I set the “monospaced” to “Times New Roman”, but it made no difference. Then, I tested the wavelet toolbox , marsbar and rest. All of them work correctly. How should I do to make the SPM8 work well?

I am very gratefully for your suggestions!

Best wishes

Jizheng,Zhao