Sorry for the empty message. Here is the question:

Dear experts,

since there is no opportunity to compare groups in a flexible factorial design in spm, I set up a mixed design ANOVA in GLM flex (see attachment for the design matrix).

The model consists of 3 factors:
group (3 levels)
condition (2 levels)
the obligatory subject factor

and a group/ condition interaction

Because contrast definition differs from that in SPM, I would be very happy if one can help me to define the contrasts correctly.

First of all I'd like to define a giant f contrast to check if any column of the design matrix differs from 0.

Further I'd like to create F and t contrasts like the following:
Group1Condition1 / Group2Condition1
Group1Condition1 > Group2Condition1

Thank's a lot in advance!

Anja