Hi All,

I have a problem with the bounding box definition in spm8 to normalize my images to a template image.
I'm using a template of a macaque brain to which I want to normalize a standard mri + pet scan. No matter what values of the bounding box I set, it seems to work in spm8 and in mricro (overlay images on template), but not in PMOD which i use for further analysis... No matter what values of the bounding box I set, the resulting bounding box of my normalized scans is always [0 image size(x)/2; -image size(y)/2 0;0 image size(z)/2].

I had a similar problem before when I was using spm2, but if i changed something in the bounding box values, the resulting bounding box changed too (so in the end i figured out which bounding box i had to set in the normalize part).

Does anyone knows how I can solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Evy