Dear Expert

i have model with 6 areas ( SMAL,SMAR,M1L,M1R,PHL,PHR)WHICH I HAVE ALREADY extracted them and stored in VOI files , and also 5 regressors (inputs). but now i have some questions about specifying the DCM.

1- Can i use a regressor for driving( direct) input and modulatory input simultaneously, and is this  correct way or not.

2- Can i ignore one of the regressor.

3-i am using the batch-script for DCM and with  this script i able to change the matrices( A,B.C)  freely, but with n different modes,  then let me know all of the modes are correct or not and i should consider every possibility .

thank you for your help in advance.

Ahmad