Dear spmers,

I have run a 2nd level whole-brain analysis with significant results (p<.001 voxel-wise and p<.05 cluster-wise).  I have tried to run the same analysis with an explicit mask (that includes location of clusters from the whole-brain analysis) and it fails (see below).  The mask was made from the MPM in the Anatomy toolbox.  Both the anatomy toolbox and SPM have been updated.  I have searched the list and have not found any solutions.  Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Best

Initialising parameters                 :                        ...done
Plane  68/68 , block   1/1              :                        ...done
Failed  'Model estimation'
Error using ==> spm_spm at 831
Please check your data: There are no significant voxels.
In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\spm8\spm_spm.m" (v4515), function "spm_spm" at line 831.
In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\spm8\config\spm_run_fmri_est.m" (v4403), function "spm_run_fmri_est" at line 33.