Thank you Peter and Bas.

Peter's method is nice but doesn't work if the order of regressors is
different between subjects (or simply not known). The SPM gui is not
precise when the design has 20+ regressors. The name appearing when
clicking a bar may change when moving inside the same bar.

A graphic interface would make things more easy and less prone to errors at
this point. After all, this is what computers are supposed to do, take away
boring tasks from men, like scripting or creating vectors of 0 and 1 :)

Regards.
Dorian