Hi Lucas,

I used UNA Tool to run an analysis of 90k building polygons, and there is no problem. I didn't have a chance to try 160k units, but I guess it should be fine. If memory serves me right, the author mentioned in a discussion that the size of map doesn't matter but the quality of data is important to have the tool running sussessfully.

regards,
Wang Haofeng