Dear all

Please find attached a call for papers for the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of the Journal of Space Syntax (JOSS). This call can also be found on the main page of the journal at: http://joss.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/journal/index.php/joss .

If you, or any of your colleagues, would like to publish your research in our peer-reviewed, online journal, please send me your abstracts before 15 January 2013. The other key deadlines are mentioned in the attached document.

For author's guidelines, please follow journal's general guidelines: http://joss.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/journal/index.php/joss/about/submissions#authorGuidelines .

I look forward to receiving your abstract/papers.

Best regards

Kayvan

Dr Kayvan Karimi
Guest Editor, JOSS
Senior Lecturer, UCL
Space Group, The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
Central House, 14 Upper Woburn Place
London WC1H 0NN, United Kingdom
E:    [log in to unmask]