Hi Lucas,

I used UNA Tool to run an analysis of 90k building polygons, and there is
no problem. I didn't have a chance to try 160k units, but I guess it should
be fine. If memory serves me right, the author mentioned in a discussion
that the size of map doesn't matter but the quality of data is important to
have the tool running sussessfully.

regards,
Wang Haofeng

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Lucas Figueiredo <[log in to unmask]