We are looking to recruit a full-time Postdoctoral Research Associate for a period of six months, in the first instance, to provide maternity cover. You will engage in a programme of research into aspects of the student experience, including student learning, at King's College London and beyond, using quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques. You will be required to disseminate project findings across the College and beyond through publications and presentations.

The successful candidate will be able to provide evidence of scholarly activity, including a proven record of publications, and hold a PhD in education or related field. Experience of working on funded projects would be advantageous as you will be encouraged to seek external funding to develop our student experience research profile further.

Informal enquiries should be made to Dr Camille Kandiko via email at [log in to unmask]

The closing date for receipt of applications is 21 November 2012.

Lauren Cracknell
PA to the Director Professor Paul Blackmore/Institute Administrator
King's Learning Institute
King's College London
57 Waterloo Road
London