From: Professional & Organization Development Network in Higher Education [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eron Drake
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [POD] Announcing a New Resource on the Impact of Educational Development Interventions

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to alert you to a valuable resource, developed by Nancy Van Note Chism, Matthew Holley, and Cameron Harris, which was just added to our "Impact and Assessment of Teaching Centers: Research, Resources and POD Member Practices" wikiPODia site (https://sites.google.com/a/podnetwork.org/wikipodia/Home/topics-for-discussion/impact-_of_teaching_centers).

Nancy, Matthew and Cameron developed a very thorough "Annotated Bibliography on Impact of Educational Development Interventions" that offers a review of the literature on the impact of educational development practice published between 2000-2011. The goal of their project and this document was to enable developers to locate studies of activities for the improvement of practice.

To locate this detailed resource, see section 1.1.1.2 or scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to find the PDF link:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=cG9kbmV0d29yay5vcmd8d2lraXBvZGlhfGd4OjNlNTdjOTAwNGMxMDVhZTI

Please note that this collection of resources was designed to provide individuals focused on demonstrating the impact of their teaching and learning center with reputable research, resources, and samples based on the collective expertise and wisdom of our POD membership. We invite and encourage POD members to contribute to this growing collection of research and resources. Please email comments, research recommendations and/or examples to me at [log in to unmask].

Best regards,

Eron

Eron Drake, Ed.D.

Assistant Director, Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching (FaCIT) Central Michigan University

413 Park Library

Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859

[log in to unmask] | 989.774.1550