Dear Hugo and David. Dear Colleagues

 I'm glad you find the programme interesting and I'm sorry that you won't be able to make it..

The seminar takes place at the end of the working day and was initially aimed only at London based screenwriters and researchers, and I'm delighted that it's attracting interest from further afield.

 If there are people from the network who would like to book in advance the next two dates are the 7th of February and the 21st of March -The February Speaker has yet to be confirmed but I'm delighted to announce that the  speaker on the 21st of March will be  Eva Novrup Redvall from the University of Copenhagen. Eva will be presenting on Writing and Producing Television Drama in Denmark: The Writing of Borgen in conjunction with her forthcoming book:

Writing and Producing Television Drama in Denmark: From The Kingdom to The Killing

I am also investigating the possibility of streaming or podcasting the seminars for the benefit of people like you and David who aren't able to attend.  It's possible something will be in place for Thursday. If so I will circulate details nearer the time.

The venue is near St Pancras and with the new Eurostar timetable it will be possible to attend the talk and get the last Eurostar to Brussels, though you would miss some of the discussion. We have twice had attendees from Belgium, though they stayed overnight with friends in London.

If there is sufficient interest we are contemplating arranging a day event one Saturday in Summer 2013.

best wishes

Adam
Senior Lecturer

Department of Media Arts