Dear Margot,

For your information: as Howard reacted to my mail this morning, I have communicated with him personally (not through the network) to express my hope he would continue to stay member, and he answered me.  I appreciate his reaction.

Hugo

Dear Howard,I am sorry you have unsubscribed. The conferences are actually terrific, but I understand your frustration as the network is starting to resemble twitter with personal emails clogging my email up and obviously yours too. I respectfully request that people use the network in a more appropriate way and send personal emails to people rather than give us all repetitive strain injury having to delete unwanted emails.I have been wanting to say that for awhile now.la lutte continueMargotMargot NashSenior Lecturer, Creative PracticesPost Graduate Course Coordinator WritingFaculty of Arts and Social SciencesUniversity of Technology SydneyRoom 438 Bon Marche Building 3755 Harris Street, SydneyPO Box 123 Broadway 2007Ph 61 2 95141593 Fax 95142778________________________________________From: Screenwriting Research Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Howard A. Rodman [[log in to unmask]]Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:13 PMTo: [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBEDear comrades,I subscribed to this list first out of curiosity, then out of solidarity. But I find, alas, that there is too much here that is of too little interest to me. I respectfully request to be unsubscribed.As a parting gift I leave you with this, the address my great and good friend Billy Ray made to the Nicholl Fellows a few weeks back. I hope you find it of use.With greetings and farewells, Howard.Howard A. RodmanVice President, Writers Guild of America West.Professor, School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-a-rodmanhttp://www.figaropravda.com/UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099FDISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message orattachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and deletethis message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where thesender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.Think. Green. Do.Please consider the environment before printing this email.