Hi again Hugo,

A Side Note: Having seen the /Terminator /films, I find it somewhat
troubling that Skynet is now operating as a legitimate internet service
provider in Belgium.
(ie - having just noticed your email address Hugo:
vercauteren.hugo@*SKYNET*.BE)
Then again, since the new Bond film `Skyfall' is out in cinemas now,
maybe that will cancel it out.

Cheers,

JT

PS - also, I would be curious to know, if there is anyone with the email
address: [log in to unmask]
(and if so, perhaps someone should warn her about the impending
Apocalypse/technological singularity)

--

-----------------------

JT Velikovsky
Transmedia Writer-Director-Producer: Movies, Games, TV, Theatre, Books, Comics

Transmedia Writing Blog: http://on-writering.blogspot.com/
Free Screenwriting TextBook: http://www.lulu.com/shop/joe-velikovsky/feature-film-screenwriters-workbook/ebook/product-20376941.html
Transmedia Comic-Fantasy Novel: http://am-so-as.webs.com/

Email: [log in to unmask]
Also: [log in to unmask]
Skype: joe.tee.vee
Twitter: @joeteevee

Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2853350/
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Velikovsky
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/joeteevee

aka: JT Velikovsky
Research Student & Filmmaker
Doctorate of Creative Arts - Feature Film / Screenwriting
School of Humanities and Communication Arts
University of Western Sydney

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask]
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for known viruses