Sent: 07 November 2012 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Food Temperature Record Sheet Retention?

Shona
The organisation that I work for provides food for 'vulnerable people', including old people and young children.  We are required to meet these standards: http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/_srcfiles/Standard_3_2_1_FS_Programs_v92.pdf
We are required to keep the records of the program for 2 years.
Regards
Andrew Warland
Sydney, Australia