Apologies for cross-posting

The next starting date for Liverpool University's distance learning C/DPS:RIM programme will be February 2013.

The programme is aimed at all those working in UK public-sector records/information management who wish to gain a university-accredited award and update and/or extend their existing skills and knowledge of the field.

First delivered in 2000,   D/CPS: RIM is an undergraduate-level award,  gained to date by over 200 professionals working in central, devolved and local government, the NHS and higher education.

For more information, and application documentation, please see  http://www.liv.ac.uk/lucas/d-cps_rim/

Any further enquiries can be made to me, Margaret Procter.

The closing date for applications is 6 January 2013.

Applications are also being accepted for the parallel C/DPS programme in  Archives & RM – see http://www.liv.ac.uk/lucas/dcpsarm/

Dr Margaret Procter, BA, MArAd

Academic Lead, Archives & Records Management

University of Liverpool

9 Abercromby Square

Liverpool L69 7WZ

www.liv.ac.uk/lucas

00 44 151 794 2411

"The University team provided a rich source of learning material that enabled me to understand the complexity of the subject, presenting it in a logical manner that allowed me to create structure and providing context to my daily endeavours in  government records management.  Through Liverpool’s structured approach I was able to complete the course to a level that pleased myself and my employer leading to opportunities to further my professional development." (DPS:RIM  Student, 2012)

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]