Digitization 101: Call me maybe? (Business cards)
To the right are a few of the business cards that I received at the New
York Library Association <http://www.nyla.org/> Annual Conference.  Five of
them are from LIS students, while the one in at the bottom is from a
seasoned practitioner.  What stands out to me are two things. (BTW to
prevent spamming, I have purposefully obscured their contact info.)

First, we still value "the card".  It remains the easiest and consistent
way of transferring contact information from one person to another.  Yes,
I'm all for using QR codes and, in fact, two of these cards have QR codes
on the other side.  Yes, I'm all for capturing people's Twitter names
rather than exchanging business cards.  However, those two (and other)
methods don't work for everyone.  The card is still the thing.

http://bit.ly/TpusiB

Source:
http://hurstassociates.blogspot.com/2012/11/call-me-maybe-business-cards.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/TpusiB+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va