Shona
The organisation that I work for provides food for 'vulnerable people',
including old people and young children.  We are required to meet these
standards:
http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/_srcfiles/Standard_3_2_1_FS_Programs_v92.pdf

We are required to keep the records of the program for 2 years.
Regards
Andrew Warland
Sydney, Australia