Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:12:03 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Poster : the concept of mechanism from a realist evaluation perspective
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

For your information, we have presented on the 5th Annual European Public Health Conference in Malta a poster based on a scoping study about the concept of mechanism from a realist evaluation perspective. In this poster, we propose three reading keys to pull apart the population health intervention black box by mechanism.
http://fr.slideshare.net/LacoutureA/f6-5-lacoutureeupha-2012

Best regards,

Anthony Lacouture - Research assistant
Inpes Chair in Health Promotion at the EHESP French School of Public health