Hi all,

Here is Varoufakis's take on what the world might look like without the
US's economy dominating it. This discussion is to be continued. One of
his ideas is that the world economy is stuttering due to the failure of
the global surplus recycling mechanism of which the US was the lynch
pin, but there were other important players such as China. If a country
has money to spend, there has to be someone who can absorb it. Let me
say no more. I hope you will find this discussion, as far as it goes,
enlightening.

http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2012/11/10/a-world-without-the-global-minotaur-why-is-the-world-economy-failing-to-recover/

This is a kind of follow-up of his speech at the conference I already
sent.
larry

Dr L Brownstein
[alt-e]: [log in to unmask]

Review Editor
Radical Statistics

"It's difficult to reason someone out of something that they've never
been reasoned into."
-- Jonathan Swift

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.