Dear Radstats-ers,

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the new Radstats website, now
integrated with the blog, based on Wordpress open source software. It's
at the same location as ever, http://www.radstats.org.uk
but you may need to refresh the page in your browser if the old one
happens to be in your cache. The old blog site,
http://radstats.wordpress.com will close.

On the new site you'll find the new issue 107, Mis-measurement of Health
and Wealth Conference special issue, as well as draft 2013 conference
information and more.

If you dig deep, you will find some old style pages of content that
haven't yet been converted to Wordpress. The navigation on those won't
work but if you click on it it will take you to the new home page.

Also - we could use volunteers, especially bloggers! The categories of
"Badstats" "Reduced Statistics" and "Statistics in Society" are ready
for creative contributors. Just email me and I'll set you up with an
account. The Wordpress site is easy to create content in; no special
knowledge needed.

best wishes,

Robin Rice
Radstats Web Editor

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.