Hi all,

Call for presentations at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the BPS Mathematical, Statistical and Computing Section (invitation attached).

8th December 2012 @ BPS Offices, London
(deadline for abstracts 28th November 2012)

They particularly encourage postgraduate applications. I presented some research last year and got invaluable feedback about my stats, as well as promoting myself/my research to some great academics. Really exciting but approachable atmosphere.

Fayme Yeates

[log in to unmask] || University of Exeter
PsyPAG Representative for the British Psychology Society:
Mathematical, Statistical and Computing Section