Dear all,

An application has been received for the Coaching Psychology Section representative role on the PsyPAG committee.  We will therefore close applications for this position in two weeks - Monday 26th November 2012

If you have any questions about the role or would like to apply please e-mail me [log in to unmask]

Just to let you know that I am now in the process of taking over the vice chair position from Emma Jackson so please direct all queries to me and bear with us while we hand over.

Best wishes

Emma Davies

PsyPAG Vice Chair

--