Dear psych postgrad members
bellow is a brief online survey about financial knowledge and attitudes to financial risk taking
top prize a Kindle Fire HD
see below for information
Dear Participant

We would like to invite you
to take part in a brief on-line survey with regards to individual differences
and every day financial risk taking attitudes.

We aim to recruit a
relatively short (compared to most on-line surveys) number of participants.
Participants agreeing to enter our draw will have a chance to win our top prize
a Kindle fire HD, winners 2 to 5 (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th winners) will receive
a £10 Amazon voucher.

Note: Only participants who
will fully complete the survey will enter the prize draw.

Survey Link: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=63630mexub

Researcher:

Panagiotis Papaeconomou (PhD
candidate)

University of London,
Goldsmiths College

Department of Psychology

Supervisor:

Dr. Andrew Cooper

University of London,
Goldsmiths College

Department of Psychology

PS. Please also feel free to spread the survey link around to friends and colleagues.