Dear Jacob,

Hope you don't mind me putting my company forward. But hope our awards for
our science films, docos and corporates will speak for themselves. We have a
top end corporate video track record. Please visit www.screenhouse.co.uk

We have been established for 20 years, delivering prime time science to the
BBC, Open University, Discovery Science and many others. We've also worked
for the Vega Trust and won an award  for them. I hope that people from the
science community will also recommend us.

We won the CIA President's Award.

We made multiple award winning series for BBC2 such as Local Heroes, Science
Shack, Stardate, Cosmos, Snapshots; RTS award for BBC1, Transit of Venus
Live, Best Production Company Yorkshire Royal TV Society.

We recently worked for BP International making a carbon trading video which
has had 110,000 hits on YouTube and was nominated at the Deauville Festival
Green Film awards.

We'd love to work with you,

Best wishes,

Barbara