I noticed it and have written a novelised biography for 11+, which will be
published a couple of days before his 200th birthday, in March 2013. Ooh,
was that a plug? Sorry. There are, of course, lots of other resources
detailing the life of this pioneer, including several other books and
websites. Perhaps the two most extensive online sources are:

The John Snow Matrix, a John Snow research companion with all the info you
would ever need, kept by the author of Cholera, Chloroform and the Science
of Medicine, Peter Vinten-Johansen. http://johnsnow.matrix.msu.edu/

The John Snow site at the School of Epidemiology at UCLA.
http://www.ph.ucla.edu/epi/snow.html

There, I feel better about plugging my humble work now!

Jack Challoner
Explaining Science Ltd
www.explaining-science.co.uk