From: The Qualitative Report <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 9 November 2012, 16:09
Subject: The Qualitative Report 4th Annual Conference

Greetings,

As a subscriber of The Qualitative Report, we wanted to let you know general registration is open for the TQR 4th Annual Conference!  We hope you will be able to join us and help us explore the conference theme: “Qualitative Research and Technology”. The upcoming conference will take place Friday, January 18, and Saturday, January 19, 2013, on the main campus of Nova Southeastern University.  Please visit the conference website at http://www.nova.edu/ssss/QR/TQR2013/index.html to learn more about the presentations and the conference schedule.

Clicking on this link<https://www.nova.edu/webforms/tqr/index.html> will take you directly to online registration.  Please note that registration closes December 30, 2012, and there will be no on-site registration for the conference.  If you would like to attend, you will need to register online by the December 30 deadline.  We certainly hope you are able to join us!  For more information about the conference, please email us at [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We have paired up with Holiday Inn Express and Suites (2540 Davie Road Davie, FL 33317) as our designated conference hotel. They have agreed to offer a discounted rate to our attendees/presenters. To access this discounted rate please click through on the link provided below. This hotel provides shuttle access to and from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. We will also have a Nova bus going back and forth to this hotel only. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Your participation will contribute to the success of the TQR Fourth Annual Conference, and we are very glad you will be here!

Thanks!

Ron

Ronald J. Chenail, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief
The Qualitative Report
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796 USA
Phone: 954.262.3019 | Fax: 954.262.3896
Email: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Web: http://www.nova.edu/~ron